Irregular Verbs

Irregular Verbs


The 
irregular verbs are very important to learn because they are among the most frequently used verbs in the English language.
Remember: regular verbs get their past forms by adding -ed to the end but irregular verbs have different endings for each of the past forms.
So here you have a really good video to learn many irregular verbs!






This list has the most common irregular verbs📖
Irregular Verbs: List of 90+ Common Irregular Verbs in English ...

This link has a marvelous app and web page to learn vocabulary and grammar, I consider this a great tool to learn also irregular verbs

https://es.lyricstraining.com/


Comments

  1. Hi Kelly! I really like the video you placed is really good, I hope I could use it in my future classes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Countable and Uncountable nouns

The use of the infinitive